Make A Donation
Your membership donations keep Bayou Preservation Association alive. You enable our continuing stewardship of the bayous and streams which make Houston truly the "Bayou City".
- Membership form
If you wish to make your donation by check, please print this form and use it to mail your donation.
- Donations through Network for Good non-profit organization. For information regarding the security of the transaction, read this page from the Network For Good website.
- Donations via the non-profit organization EarthShare of Texas.
- Take part in the Kroger Community Rewards or Randalls Good Neighbor donation programs and donate while you shop for groceries.
EarthShare of Texas supports the work of its more than 70 participating environmental and conservation organizations by representing them in workplace giving programs throughout Texas. Workplace giving is the opportunity for employees to contribute by having their designated amounts deducted contributed from each paycheck.
As a member of EarthShare of Texas, we have unique campaign codes that you can use to donate directly to us, including the following:
Here's the link to a complete list of EarthShare of Texas workplace giving campaigns
- Combined Federal Campaign: 72356
- State Employee Charitable Campaign: 034050
- City of Austin Combined Charities Campaign: 1810
- Houston Independent School District: 107
- Houston Combined Municipal Campaign: 1408
Privacy Statement: Your personal information will not be shared with anyone other than the Bayou Preservation Association and the payment processor to securely process this transaction.