Please review the Bayou Preservation Association Neighborhood Cleanup Volunteer Program Registration form which is the Bayou Preservation Association Waiver and Release form. You'll need to fill it out each time you volunteer for a cleanup with the Bayou Preservation Association.
Neighborhood Cleanup Volunteer Program Registration Form
Bayou Preservation Volunteers
- Are you curious about our city's streams and bayous?
- Are you inclined to enjoy canoeing and outdoor activities?
- Are you concerned about keeping a little bit of nature in our city for the next generation to enjoy?
- Are you good with people?
- Are you good with computers?
- Do you want to make a difference to the city that you live in?
- Would you like to lend a hand as we work in many ways to protect and restore the richness and diversity of our streams and bayous?
- We would love to have your help whatever your interests and skills are.
What can you do to help us?
- building canoe access points
- cleaning plastic wastes out of the bayou
- planting trees and restoring habitat
- teaching kids about streams and bayous
- measuring water quality
- measuring habitat quality
- photographing the steams and bayous
- helping with office activities
- collecting historic bayou photos
- assist in grant writing
- assist in our fund raising picnics
- assist in putting on conferences and lectures
- speaking and lecturing at schools and meetings
- adding content to our web site